Unit 2 FOOD AND DRINKS CLOTHES
1. Look at the pictures and answer the questions.
1. Is there any cauliflower on the table?
2. Are there many limes near the oranges?
3. Are there many pineapples and peaches on the table?
4. Is there any beet in front of the carrots?
5. Is there much pork to the right of the chicken?
6. How much chicken is there on the plate?
7. How many aubergines are there next to the onion?
8. How much garlic is there to the left of the radish?
9. Are there many vegetables on the table?
You are going to buy some vegetables and fruit. Make up short dialogues using the table.
Can I help you?
Саn I have
Add four words to each category.
The Present Simple Tense
Утворення: І форма дієслова
Допоміжні дієслова: do does
4. Ask your classmate.
1. if he/she spends his/her holidays in the village; 2. if he/she wants to take a walk; 3. if he/she likes to dance; 4. if his/her friends play volleyball; 5. if his/her mother works at school; 6. if his/her cousins play tennis; 7. when his/her father gets up; 8. what his/her friend does in the evening; 9. who helps him/her with studies; 10. if his/her grandparents live in the village.
5. Say that your friend doesn’t do that.
1. I eat cauliflower, limes and oranges twice a week. 2. I often drink cola. З. I buy apples and bananas every week. 4. I cook soup once a month. 5. I drink orange juice every morning. 6. I buy pineapples twice a week
6. Compare the eating habits in your family with those in the families of France or Germany.