4. Remember the story and put the facts in the right order.
A. Chameleon lives in the dark cave.
B. The white dragon goes to Chameleon by train.
C. Greeny says to go to Redle.
D. Yellowie tells him about Chameleon.
E. The white dragon wants to be bright.
F. Redle says to go to Yellowie.
5. Listen to the text and answer the questions.
Is the white dragon polite?
Does Chameleon colour the white dragon?
How many colours has the white dragon got?
6. Listen and choose the right picture to the story.
She, he, it
I, they, you, we
He DOESN’T go by bus.
We DON’T go by bus.
7. Repeat the correct sentences. Correct the wrong sentences.
Yellowie goes by plane. – Yellowie doesn’t go by plane. Yellowie goes by motorcycle.
Redle goes by bus. – Redle doesn’t go by bus. Redle goes by boat.
8. Choose one of the pictures in Task 6 and describe it.
The dragon has got…
The dragon hasn’t got…
Use the words:
Chest, hands, head, legs, yellow, red, green, blue, white.
Речення з дієприкметниковим зворотом приклади.